Monday, February 3, 2014

Mixing Up The Plan

I wasn't planning on writing a blog about this adventure I'm on. To be honest, I usually feel that blogs, especially study abroad blogs, can too easily take a form similar to journal entries turned public. I find this troubling because I feel that the primary value of journal entries is their privacy. Not having to worry about anyone else seeing what I'm writing allows me speak more freely in my journal than I can to any human. For me, the notion of posting these writings online seemed to utterly defeat their purpose.

However, I am beginning to have a change of heart.

Since leaving my house yesterday (which feels like quite a long time ago), I keep stumbling upon anecdotes that I want to share with the people that I care about back home, and that I want to remember when reflecting on this trip. Hopefully you find them has quirky, cute, and significant as I do.

So, without further ado, I give you my study abroad blog*: Making Prague-ress (because PUNS!)

*I, Katie Fullerton, withhold the right to terminate this blog at any time that I feel it has become boring and/or counterproductive. So enjoy it while it lasts!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I love that you also like puns. I think that might be a small part of why I like you so much :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete